Friday, June 18, 2010

Pecos

I left Corpus this morning headed for Pecos, TX. Which is where I am sitting right now. The start of the day was driving along the water of the Texas Coast and the day ended with a drive into a beautiful sunset with the davis mountain off to the west. Along the way I was introduced to a really good BBQ joint in Junction TX, This worked out just right in that a good friend of mine Jason called to check on me and I just happened to be outside of Junction and he said there was this BBQ joint I needed to stop in and have a bite with some pie and so I did, man was that good.
Ok, so I need to find my camera, so there can be pictures to go along with these stories to make them more interesting. That will be one of my goals tomorrow, and maybe even a short mtb ride in Albuquerque.


Cheers,

Matt "traveling man" Seagrave

No comments: