Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Adventure

My travels now take me to Durango, Colorado. Where I have an internship with the Durango Mountain Camp. Where all the campers are dyslexic. In the morning there will be classroom work, then in the afternoon outdoor adventures. Such as rock climbing, mountain biking, horse back riding and fun times on the river. After an afternoon of fun, then the campers focus back on reading.
I am very excited about this opportunity and owe thanks for a handful of people.
Donna for introducing me to Mrs. Diorio and Julie Wingfield who introduced me to Joyce Steeves who was able to get me into contact with Joyce Bilgrave. All of whom have made this opportunity possible.
Again, the awesome opportunities I have had and will have are made possible with the help of others.


Thank you.

Matt Seagrave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the new look!