Friday, July 23, 2010

Thinking.

This summer has been a very good learning experience for me thus far. The things learned are not those in which I have been looking acquire knowledge about.
Many of the lessons learned this summer have come from the campers I have had a great opportunity to spend most of my mornings with Monday thru Friday every week and some weekends.
Flexibility is a key lesson that has been firmly planted in my mind.
Patience also is one thing that has been brought back to me, along with being adaptive to the current situation. There are many more things I have been reminded of and learned from the campers/students this summer that will be taken with me for many years to come.


Matt "always learning" Seagrave

1 comment:

JMK said...

Patience! Yes, a great trait to have. I need more of it at times :)