Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Missing

Now that I am in Colorado for a while for work and not for a visit or holiday. There are a few people that are not here, that usually are. They are my big Sis, Jill and her husband Todd. Along with three of the coolest kids on the planet Julia (JuJu), Samuel (sammy) and Caroline (Carebear). Not having these five people who I care dearly about in Colorado, when I am here. Feels like there is a piece missing. OK, so I should take a step back and let you know that for the past few years I have spent anywhere from a couple weeks to a month in Colorado during the summer training and visiting family and time at the Kobayoshi house was part of this trip.

Uncle Matt

1 comment:

JMK said...

We miss you Uncle Matt!! You are such a cool Uncle. We miss riding bikes and playing with you in the back yard! JuJu, Sammy and Carebear!